Chase Bank has now opened 52 branches in the Philadelphia region since entering the retail banking market in 2018, but the latest one is unique.
Opened earlier this month and situated at 15 S. 52nd St. in West Philadelphia, it is more than three times the size of a normal Chase branch and occupies the former home of an original Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (PSFS) Bank location.
The new community-inspired model offers free financial health resources like skills training, local pop-up shops, and fintech innovation for local residents and small businesses. It is one of just 15 such locations across Chase’s 4,700-branch footprint in the U.S. It will be half community center and half traditional bank branch. Among the services it will provide are:
- Growth support for local entrepreneurs starting or expanding their small business.
- Mentoring for entrepreneurs and access to a pop-up space to display and sell their merchandise.
- A new community “living room” area and events space.
- Workshops to build financial health — including sessions on saving, budgeting and building credit.
- A free use tech bar space and Wi-Fi for community groups and residents to utilize for remote learning and work.
For more information about Philadelphia retail space for sale or lease in Philadelphia or about any other Philadelphia properties for sale or lease, please contact WCRE at 215-799-6900.Wolf Commercial Real Estate, a full-service CORFAC International brokerage, and advisory firm, is a premier Philadelphia commercial real estate broker that provides a full range of Philadelphia commercial real estate listings and services, property management services, and marketing commercial offices, medical properties, industrial properties, land properties, retail buildings and other Philadelphia commercial properties for buyers, tenants, investors, and sellers.
Please visit our websites for a full listing of Philadelphia commercial properties for lease or sale through our Philadelphia commercial real estate brokerage firm.