JPMorgan Chase & Co. said it will exceed the promised 50 retail branches coming to the region.
The nation’s largest bank entered the Philadelphia retail banking world in September 2018 when CEO Jamie Dimon visited Philadelphia to announce plans to open to 50 locations within five years. Three years later, Chase (NYSE: JPM) has already opened 41 locations in the area with plans to open three more this year and an additional 12 between 2022 and 2024. While plans can always change due to unforeseen external forces, Chase is scheduled to open its 50th local branch a year from now and will add six more after that.
Here is the tentative schedule for opening its remaining Philadelphia-area branches:
- Nov. 9, 2022: N. Main & Spruce streets, Doylestown
- Nov. 20, 2022: E. Street & Newtown roads, Warminster
- Dec. 7, 2022: W. Butler Pike & S. Maple Street, Ambler
- Feb. 23, 2022: 140 Easton Road, Warrington
- April 26, 2022: 600 Mantua Pike, Woodbury
- June 7, 2022: 1400 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown
- Aug. 2, 2022: 1729 Street Road, Bensalem
- Sept. 20, 2022: 677 Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia
- Sept. 27, 2022: 15 S. 52nd St., Philadelphia
- August 2, 2022: 317 W. Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- April 11, 2023: Yardley Newtown & Stony Hill roads, Morrisville
- Sept. 26, 2023: 837 Dupont Hwy., Dover
- Nov. 7, 2023: 773 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville
- March 26, 2024: 1101 Walnut St., Philadelphia
- Aug. 6, 2024: 889 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell
*Article courtesy of Philadephia Business Journal
For more information about Philadelphia retail space for sale or lease in Philadelphia or about any other Philadelphia properties for sale or lease, please contact WCRE at 215-799-6900.
Wolf Commercial Real Estate, a full-service CORFAC International brokerage, and advisory firm, is a premier Philadelphia commercial real estate broker that provides a full range of Philadelphia commercial real estate listings and services, property management services, and marketing commercial offices, medical properties, industrial properties, land properties, retail buildings and other Philadelphia commercial properties for buyers, tenants, investors, and sellers.
Please visit our websites for a full listing of Philadelphia commercial properties for lease or sale through our Philadelphia commercial real estate brokerage firm.